I also work as a conductor and music director most notably for Notorious, Birmingham’s choir with a difference which I founded in 1997.
Notorious promotes three concerts of it’s own a year featuring music from Mozart to Radiohead and also gets booked by a wide range of clients for corporate and community gigs that range from singing for the Birmingham St Patrick’s Day Parade to Miss Moneypenny’s nightclub!
I’m very proud to sing in one of the UK’s best choirs Ex Cathedra and I’ve been doing that since 2000.
In recent years I’ve also been asked to conduct the following choirs and events:
- MELT Project – Conductor of massed community choir and children’s choir and new piece by Ian Chapman in Birmingham March 2009 and Genoa, Italy June 2009.
- Ulfah Collective – Muslim Women’s Choir Jan – March 2009
- Big Voice 2 – Conducted one group of community choirs at large scale event at Artsfest 2006
- Big Voice – Conducted one group of community choirs at large scale event at Artsfest 2005
- Vox Populi – Community singing group in Sheldon Heath