I am an award winning creative producer and event organiser with nearly 30 years experience of running music projects and events in the UK and around the world – I am Director of Learning and Events for Young Voices UK and Director of the Young Voices Foundation.
In the past I have run events and projects for a number of clients including Voices Now, Interkultur, Birmingham Contemporary Music Group, Chaps Choir, Royal Shakespeare Company, VS Creative, Weli Creative, Services for Education and The SHM Foundation. I am music director and conductor of Notorious and sing Soprano with Ex Cathedra. I am also a Juror for the Royal Philharmonic Society Awards on their Learning and Participation panel 2012-2017.
- Lady Hilary Groves Prize 2017 Winner for Outstanding Contribution to Music in the Community
- City & Style Outstanding Contribution to the Arts 2013 – shortlist
- Guardian/Courvoisier Future 500 “One to watch in 2010”
- UK Young Music Entrepreneur 2008 – Overall winner
- Birmingham Young Professional of the Year 2007 – Overall winner
Event related qualifications include:
- IOSH Managing Safely 2017
- First Aid at Work Qualification 2021
- Covid Supervisor Level 3 2021
- Mental Health First Aider 2020
- Fire Marshall Qualification 2018
For more details and recommendations of my work visit my Linkedin Profile.
You can contact me at email@example.com
“Clare delivered a fantastic event for us, bringing 600 children and teachers from over the country to perform at a Sing Up celebration event at the Royal Opera House. Clare was dedicated, had great attention to detail, was very friendly and efficient, completely unflappable.” Jo Hunter, Sing Up, 2009
One thought on “About Me”
Hi Alexandra – yes get in touch by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and lets talk further.
Comments are closed.