I am a creative producer and event organiser with over 25 years experience of running music projects and events in the UK and beyond – I am Director of Learning and Events for Young Voices UK and Director of the Young Voices Foundation.
In the past I have run events and projects for a number of clients including Voices Now, Interkultur, Birmingham Contemporary Music Group, Chaps Choir, Royal Shakespeare Company, VS Creative, Weli Creative, Services for Education and The SHM Foundation. I am music director and conductor of Notorious and sing Soprano with Ex Cathedra. I am also a Juror for the Royal Philharmonic Society Awards on their Learning and Participation panel 2012-2017.
- Lady Hilary Groves Prize 2017 Winner for Outstanding Contribution to Music in the Community
- City & Style Outstanding Contribution to the Arts 2013 – shortlist
- Guardian/Courvoisier Future 500 “One to watch in 2010”
- UK Young Music Entrepreneur 2008 – Overall winner
- Birmingham Young Professional of the Year 2007 – Overall winner
Event related qualifications include:
- IOSH Managing Safely 2017
- First Aid at Work Qualification 2017
- Fire Marshall Qualification 2018
- Fully Portable Enhanced DBS and Personal Alcohol License
For more details and recommendations of my work visit my Linkedin Profile.
You can contact me at email@example.com
“Clare delivered a fantastic event for us, bringing 600 children and teachers from over the country to perform at a Sing Up celebration event at the Royal Opera House. Clare was dedicated, had great attention to detail, was very friendly and efficient, completely unflappable.” Jo Hunter, Sing Up, 2009